Monday, September 3, 2012

Together we can No Lockout

It has been a while since I have posted anything. Again, I am deeply sorry for that. The good news though, is that I plan to write on the blogs again starting some time this week.
Anyway, I realize that I haven't written about the CBA negotiations very much. In short; things aren't looking good. A lockout is a very real possibility right now, because the players and the owners have made very little progress in reaching an agreement. Both sides have little common ground which is not good, since the expiration date for the current CBA (September 15) is rapidly approaching.
I heard about this YouTube video via NBC Sports and a tweet by Gabriel Landeskog of the Colorado Avalanche.
This video centers around the effects that a potential lockout can have on the players and the fans. The video also raises the point that so many memorable moments could be missed, and history never to have been made.
I thought it was incredible and very inspiring. I tip my hat to the creator
I strongly encourage anyone reading this right now to watch the video below.


No comments:

Post a Comment