Saturday, December 22, 2012

Update

December 28, 2012

Updated 12/28/12: 215 Sports returns tomorrow!

It has been quite some time since anything has posted and I would like to say that I am deeply sorry for that. I began my first semester of college in September and it has been the reason for why nothing has been posted over the past few months. Unfortunately, school has taken up much of my time. However, I learned a lot over the past three months and will be applying the new things that I learned to the blogs to make them the best they can possibly be. I started by making a new twitter account, follow @itssnick215, where I will be tweeting regularly about not just the Flyers and the Phillies, but the Sixers, Eagles and Union as well. I will also tweet about other stories in sports too and this all starts today, so be sure to follow. As far as posts go, I plan to start writing again a couple days after Christmas and hopefully there will be more content on the blogs than ever before. There will be a lot of changes made to the 215 blogs in the near future and I hope they will all be for the best. I understand that my absence may have caused some frustration or impatience, but to those of you that remain (if there are any) please know that you have my utmost respect. The 215 blogs will return soon and I really hope that they can gain a strong following in the future.

Happy Holidays!
- Nick Tricome

No comments:

Post a Comment